April Stickers P365



Well, April is almost upon us. I'm looking forward to it, as my youngest will turn 1... :) Took a little first-ish step tonight. Aaaaw!

It starting to look like spring now. Only one small patch of snow in my yard, where the sun never goes, and the tulips are now starting peek through the soil.

This is why the April daily digital scrapbooking stickers are sunny yellow. Like little suns for your layouts!

You can find the previous stickers here.



AprilCover

Creative Commons License
April Stickers by Pixel Scrapbooking is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

1 comment

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed


  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [29 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

     

Leave a Reply