Zoo Animal Word Art



I'm still playing around with the Xenography font and went ahead creating some zoo related word art. So I created a Zebra, Tiger and Snake texture to the font.

For those doing zoo related layouts, I have more freebies available for you:
lions, koalas, elephants, penguins, the Africa kit, and why not admission tickets.

The paws print brushes used on the cover picture are from Obsidian Dawn.



Filed Under: , , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

5 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thanks. :)

     
  2. MrsPeel says:

    You are absolutely wonderful.... love these!!!
    I made a LO with the previous Alpha you gave us with this font, will email it :)
    Thanks so much!
    Huggzzz

     
  3. Michelle says:

    Zèbre, tigre, serpent... une page dangereuse mais combien colorée et attirante.... Super

     
  4. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [05 Feb 03:37pm GMT]).

     
  5. Anonymous says:

    Thanks, very much these are just the thing after a trip to the zoo at the weekend
    crunkle U.K

     

Leave a Reply