Some letters!



This freebie is some letters I created using the font Xenography as a template, and added colors to them so they look like little scraps of papers...

The letters are in .png files, there are the 26 letters of the alphabet in capitals. They come in vivid colors. Hope you live them! I also included the word love, as February is the love month so it may be useful.



Filed Under: , , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

4 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. MrsPeel says:

    Thank you soooooo much!!!!!
    Love these, they are amazing!!!
    I made a page with the Perfect Summer Day stuff, will send it you in a bit!
    thanks so much for such wonderful stuff Rosemarie, you are a star!
    Huggzzz

     
  2. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [02 Feb 02:00pm GMT]).

     
  3. Anonymous says:

    so cute. thanx a bunch!!

     
  4. Anonymous says:

    you always have cute & original ideas , thanks for sharing them as freebies :-)

     

Leave a Reply