March Stickers P365



Here are the March 2010 stickers dates for your digital scrapbook layouts. You can find February here  and January here if you don't have them already.

As usual there are all 31 days in the kit, all in png files 300 dpi, so they can be printed and won't lose quality.

On a personal note, this is the last post before I head for vacations. We are sending the kids to relatives and my hubby and I are off to the Big Island - Hawaii (anyone been there? Any recommendations?). So I'll be back posting freebies in a little while, all rested and hopefully with a tan and a head full of memories! :)



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

4 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed


  1. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [02 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

     
  2. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much. I loved the Jan and Feb ones and have looked forward to getting the March ones.

     

  3. Thank you.

     
  4. kzi says:

    thanks...

     

Leave a Reply