Little Journaling Notebooks



These are two freebies digital scrapbooking journaling embellishments made with yellow lined papers. The first is binded with rings, the other one with a clip binder. They are in .png format, 300 dpi, transparent, and pre-shadowed. I made them big enough so you can put quite a bit of journaling, but they look great also when scaled down.



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

5 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. MrsPeel says:

    Thanks so much, Rosemarie, these are great to me, I write a lot! :)
    my computer is giving me a hard time at the moment, will get some time to write properly!
    Huggzzz

     

  2. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [17 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

     
  3. Anonymous says:

    Yes, thank you! These are terrific and I know I'll use them over and over. How kind you are to share!

     
  4. Joy B says:

    Thank you!

     
  5. Robin says:

    great notes - many thanks.

     

Leave a Reply