Freebie: Medals



Today's digital scrapbooking freebie is a set of 3 medals: gold, silver and bronze. Of course I'm influenced by the Olympics Games!! I had some requests on my facebook fan page for more Olympic stuff so here you go!

All files in .png 300dpi, suitable for printing.

Speaking of the facebook fan page, you can go there and upload pics of your layouts made with freebies from here... I'd love to see them!



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

2 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed


  1. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [20 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

     
  2. Joy B says:

    Thank you for these medals! Good idea!

     

Leave a Reply