Freebie: Little Monkey kit



I have three boys, all under 5 years old, and today all of them were little monkeys! Full of energy, happy, and using the sofa as a tumbling mat... (grr, I hate when they are doing that, but, well, they are boys!)

So in their honor, a Monkey kit! 4 papers 12", a monkey chain, a monkey hanging upside down from a banana (not sure what was going on in my mind!) and a Little Monkey word art. All in 300 dpi, ready for your digital scrapbooks.

This kit is color coordonated with the Chocolate papers, so feel free to download them as well. Also, more zoo related kits here.

The font used for the word art is Boyz R Gross free font.

UPDATE: You can download this kit at 72dpi as well. The size of the file is much smaller (4MB instead of 15), allowing faster download and using less space on your computer. Use this format if you intend to view your layouts on a computer. If you intend to print, use the 300 dpi.



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

6 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed


  1. Thank you Rosemary! This monkey and banana sure is cute! We 'collect' monkees and bananas cuz our dog is Chiquita Bananahead.. This will be fun! Thanks again!

     
  2. Anonymous says:

    monkeys - luv 'em! thanx a bunch!!

     
  3. MrsPeel says:

    this is cute :) just to be in the sure side:
    my computer is been acting weird...is now telling me it ll take over an hour to download?
    is it possible?

     
  4. Rosemarie says:

    @MrsPeel : It shouldn't be much bigger than my other kits, but you got me thinking now. Tonight I'll release the same kit with a smaller dpi count. The size will be much smaller so it will be faster to download. It will still look great on a computer screen but wouldn't be recommended for printing...

     

  5. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [11 Feb 01:07pm GMT]).

     
  6. Anonymous says:

    Thanks so much!

     

Leave a Reply