Freebie: Cats



For all cats lovers out there (and especially to reader Valérie), here is a Cat digital scrapbooking mini kit.

Included is a journaling book with cat doodles, a polaroid frame with cat paws, and two little cat buttons.

Credits:
Cats and birds Photoshop brushes by BSILVIA from Graphics-Illustrations
Paw prints Photoshop brushes by Obsidian Dawn
Font is Scriptina

You can have more polaroid frame in my Polaroid freebies, and I also have the Chocolate papers in a brown tone.



Filed Under: , , , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

4 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Valérie says:

    Merci Rosemarie !
    J'ai fait ma page, je l'ai mis dans mon album Facebook, Belles creas et petits bricolages. Vous pouvez la récupérer pour la galerie, où je peux , peut-être vous l'envoyer.
    Encore merci !

     

  2. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [02 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

     
  3. Sylvia says:

    I love the 'Cats'. Thank you so much!

     
  4. titia says:

    thanks ilt s beautyful

     

Leave a Reply