February Round-Up P365



Are you all continuing your projects 365? I'd love to hear more about them! A few readers sent me links to pages they created with the January template, it's always amazing (and motivating) to see your work with them :)

So today I'm releasing the February template. It can be used with the February date stickers here. Like the January template, I've included the Quick Page, and all other elements as a mini-kit. Have fun :)


FebCover



Filed Under: , , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

3 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. MrsPeel says:

    LOooove this one!!!! and this time I made myself sure I grabbed the template, because the perfect summer day one (which was a separate template} I had that idea that:" oh I dont really need that..." and soooo wanted your template when I was making the page!!!
    Merci beaucoup!!!!!

     
  2. Rosemarie says:

    Glad you like it :)

    I really appreciate that you're taking the time to comment :)

     

  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [07 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

     

Leave a Reply