Polaroid frames freebies



Here is a set of polaroid frames, there are 3 of them, one single polaroid, and stacks of 2 and 3 polaroids. They can give a bit of retro feel to any digital scrapbooking layout. The files are in PNG and the centers are transparents so you just have to layer the frame on top of your picture and you are done.


Digital Scrapbooking Freebie Polaroids



Filed Under: , , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

11 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Anonymous says:

    looks great , thanks !

     
  2. Michelle says:

    Fabuleux....

     

  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

     

  4. thank you fro sharing this,..

     
  5. Kathi B says:

    Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

     
  6. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).

     
  7. Anonymous says:

    awesome! thanx!!

     

  8. Thanks for sharing these! I've actually been keeping my eyes open for something like this for a while. Yippee!

     
  9. melliel says:

    Thanks for the great frames.

     
  10. Lauralee says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
    Freebie Digital Scraps Blog on Sunday February 7th 2009!
    Your Place to find Digital Scrap Booking Freebies!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

     
  11. bsilvia says:

    Hi,
    I liked your frames and I just had to include it into my favorite top 20 frames freebies on Digital Scrapbooking Source

    Keep up the great work!
    Silvia

     

Leave a Reply