Freebie: Stars and moon papers



I was having a look at some scrapbook layouts made by some of you and space seems to be a popular theme lately... So I made these two papers, created with elements from past kits: moons and charms (both free). One paper is with a moon man, the other is just a starry paper. Both are 12inches papers, .jpg, 300 dpi, suitable for printing.




moonpapercover



Filed Under: , , , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

12 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. melliel says:

    Thank you for the beautiful moon & stars papers.

     
  2. Jody says:

    Love night papers. Have you one with a full moon?

     
  3. Rosemarie says:

    @Jody
    I have a full moon embellishment in my Halloween kit. Let me know if its useful. You could put it on the stars only paper....

     
  4. Michelle says:

    ohhhhhhhhhh magnifique....

     
  5. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [23 Jan 02:42pm GMT]).

     
  6. Kathi B says:

    Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

     
  7. Kathie says:

    The papers are gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

     

  8. Thank you so much for the moon and stars paper. Please check my blog (http://mickilea.blogspot.com) where I made a layout using this paper.

     
  9. Rosemarie says:

    Wow, well done Micki! I loved to see what you created with it :)

     
  10. Sue says:

    Beautiful papers thank you

     
  11. kzi says:

    thanks,,
    it's really cool..

     
  12. karla says:

    it's really nice..

     

Leave a Reply