Freebie: January Stickers dates



Here is a collection of stickers to put dates on your pictures. It can be very useful for those of you doing some Project 365 or monthly roundups.

Of course all days of January were included, I just couldn't fit them all on the preview picture.

Update: The font used in this freebie is Stencil Std, which comes with Photoshop CS4. You can find a very similar free font at TradeBit: Stencil Std Bold




JanuaryCover



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

9 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 11:40pm] - 10 Jan [NY 02:40am, UK 07:40am, OZ 06:40pm] ).

     
  2. Dana says:

    Thank you, very nice.

     
  3. Jody says:

    These are wonderful. I hope you will continue next month and make some for February :)

    What font was used to make these stickers?

     

  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

     
  5. Anonymous says:

    luv turquoise + luv these! thanx a bunch!!

     
  6. Rosemarie says:

    @Jody: yes I intend to make a new set every month.

    I'll dig in my files for the font and will update the post with proper credits....

     
  7. Kathi B says:

    Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

     
  8. Anonymous says:

    practical & useful , thanks , & good idea to allow the "anonymous " option for comments , unlike other designers who are eager to get comments but disable options :-(

     
  9. Jody says:

    You have made my day by letting us know you will be making a new set each month :)

    This is going to be so helpful as I do my Project 365. Thanks also for the font info.

     

Leave a Reply