Freebie: January RoundUp



Today's freebie is both a kit and a quickpage; use as you wish!  You've got the quickpage all ready for you, but I also included separately the wordart, paper, stitches and journaling paper so you can really customize to your needs...  I was inspired by friends doing Project 365 (taking a picture every day for a year!  I wish I was that dedicated.).  Now if you don't have pictures for every day of the month, you can do like me and stretch pics over a few calendar squares, add embellishments, extra journaling.....

The font used on this template is Know Your Product.  You can also get the January dates stickers here.



Filed Under: , , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

6 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Anonymous says:

    interesting idea , and QP comes with all separate elements ( wow ) + sample of 'inspiration' , perfect :-) ... thanks a lot , your great work is appreciated !

     
  2. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jan [LA 10:20pm] - 12 Jan [NY 01:20am, UK 06:20am, OZ 05:20pm] ).

     
  3. Michelle says:

    Original... très belle page de calendrier...

     

  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

     
  5. Anonymous says:

    Awesome! I have been looking for a freebie calendar grid and this works perfectly. I have already half-filled it with photos for each day.

    Thanks!

     
  6. Reba says:

    thanks so much I hope you will do one for each month .....
    I have used this and I posted it one my blog
    [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa81/flrebareba/January-2010.jpg[/IMG]

     

Leave a Reply