Freebie Dotted Flowers



Today's freebie is a small set of 2 geometrical dotted flowers. They are both transparent (only the dots will show), in .png 300dpi.

If you like flowers I have another set of painted flowers available here.


CoverDottedFlowers



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

3 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Kathi B says:

    Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

     
  2. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [20 Jan 03:56am GMT]).

     
  3. Michelle says:

    Superbe ces fleurs... elles ont l'air fragiles...

    Bravo...

     

Leave a Reply