Folded heart freebies



Love is in the air!! I loved the LOVE freebie tag made a few days ago, and wanted to expand on the theme a little. So I came up with these paper folded hearts, and added the tag and a nice bow to hold it :) Feel free to use them with the pictures of your loved ones! I've also included the blank paper shapes in the kit.


foldedhearts



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

1 comment

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [18 Jan 12:50am GMT]).

     

Leave a Reply