Weather doodle freebies



Where I live, weather is usually a conversation starter, because it varies so much... from -30c to +30c, snow, rain, heat waves, fog, we've got it all.

So I was in the mood for little crayon doodles, as that's what I did today with the munchkins. In the kit you will find a sun, a cloud, a snowflake, a rain drop, a lightning bolt and a sun-n-cloud doodle. They are in .png format, with transparency.

coverWeather



Filed Under: ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

4 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Lori says:

    Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

     
  2. MrsPeel says:

    these are gorgeous, Rosemarie, Thanks so much!!!!!

     

  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

     
  4. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Dec [LA 03:54pm, NY 06:54pm, UK 11:54pm] - 17 Dec [OZ 10:54am]).

     

Leave a Reply