Paisleys freebie digital scrapbooking



Here is a nice set of 5 paisleys doodles to use on your digital scrapbooks. Two of them are .png overlays and the other three are brightly colored paisleys. They will give a nice ethnic flavor to your layouts!!

coverPaisley



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

4 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Lori says:

    Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

     

  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

     
  3. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 23 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

     
  4. keii says:

    thanks for this freebie.. :)

     

Leave a Reply