Nepal - vintage layout



Back in 2003 I did a trek in Nepal; one of the most amazing place on earth. For a few days I was walking into another world. Often times we could walk all alone along the single path leading to Mt. Everest, in the Himalayas. And we came across this grazing yak. It's like a furry cow with big horns. Very impressive, especially that at high altitude we didn't ofter see animals. I felt like an adventurer, in the 1900's. That's why I choose to do a vintage styled layout.




(to view full size click on the image)


Credits:

Brushes: Office Tools by Inobscuro
Layout: Scrapbook Page Maps: Sketches For Creative Layouts








| Don't miss a post or upcoming freebies! |



Filed Under: ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

Leave a Reply