Ginger Society Freebie



Here is a fun little kit to add humor to Christmas scrap pages!

It's a set of 6 ginger cookies, all in 300 dpi, so printable as well for hybrid scrappers as well as digital scrappers. I left one blank so you can decorate it as you like.

digital scrapbooking christmas



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

3 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Lori says:

    Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

     

  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

     
  3. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Dec [LA 02:59pm, NY 05:59pm, UK 10:59pm] - 18 Dec [OZ 09:59am]).

     

Leave a Reply