Freebie: Shaped stars paths



Today's digital scrapbooking freebie is a set of shapes created with stars paths. They can be used as overlays for your layouts. You are getting a heart, two ellipses, a star, a moon and a swirl. All files are in PNG format, 300 dpi. You can see how I used the ellipse below.  I also created a tutorial so you can recreate this effect.


 Digital scrapbooking star freebie


Here's how I used an ellipse to create a bit of magic on a Christmas picture:

digital scrapbooking stars



Filed Under: , , , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

3 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed


  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

     
  2. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 29 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

     
  3. Anonymous says:

    Wonderful! Thank you so very much.
    KLB

     

Leave a Reply