Freebie Admission Tickets



A set of 12 admission tickets, a bit old and worn out...

Today's digital scrapbooking freebie is ideal for movies, fairs, amusement parks, zoos, concerts, or any event that needs an entrance ticket. Each ticket is made with 3 colors, green, brown and pink, and have the words: Admit One, Ticket, Carnival or blank.

coverTicket



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

2 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed


  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

     
  2. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 09 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

     

Leave a Reply