Digital scrapbooking Old Map freebie



It's been a while since I haven't produced something special for my scrapbooking friends!

So today I have 2 sets of digital scrapbooking maps to download!!
Credits: I used this excellent Waterlogged Map Brushes by ~Arbenting. Wow!

The first one is a world map available for anyone to download.

coverALL

The second set is a series of maps... but only for the blog subscribers!! (you can become one here to get your password... and it's free!) Americas, Europe, Italy, a location unknown (if anyone knows tell me in the comments please!!!) and the blank paper so you can use it as a background for text or old pics. Hope you enjoy them!!

coverFriends

Warning: the files are huge, as the maps are highly detailed.



Filed Under: , , , , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

3 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Lori says:

    Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

     

  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Dec. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

     
  3. Digi Free says:

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Dec [LA 04:32pm, NY 07:32pm] - 14 Dec [UK 12:32am, OZ 11:32am] ).

     

Leave a Reply