The 5 Most popular posts of 2009!




Please note the comment form is now fixed so you can all leave me some comments love :)



Well well, 2009 is almost gone it's a great time to reflect on the past....

First of all, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to visit this site :) You've been 5,250 visitors since this blog was created. Together you downloaded 6,500 freebies. When I first started the blog I was wondering if my little designs would interest anyone.... So thanks again you all.

The 5 most popular posts of 2009 were:



Goals and aspirations for 2010


Well, I want to keep this blog alive and growing. I want to connect more with you readers, within the comments (now fixed! Thanks to reader Lucas for the heads up!) or via facebook. Those of you who have a blog, drop me a link in the comments and I'll go visit you :)

So for the new year I wish you all a healthy happy fun year. And plenty of scrapbooking opportunities! Cheers!



Filed Under: ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

1 comment

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. michelle says:

    Wow, beau choix!

     

Leave a Reply