Free Digital Country Badges (and a bonus for friends!)



I was checking the stats for Pixel Scrapbooking and was surprised that people from 62 countries came so far. Wow!!!!! I have traveled quite a bit before the kids came along, and I miss it a lot! And all those travel pictures does make some of the best digital scrapbooking pages.

So the freebie for today is a set of 10 embroided badges embellishments, from the 10 most popular countries that came on this site. So for today we have USA, Canada, France, Brazil, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, UK and Australia. I intend to make badges for every single country that came over here, so don't miss the upcoming posts! Belgium, Italy, Russia, Mexico, Philippines, Portugal, South Africa, Poland and New Zealand, you're next!



Flags1


Also, for friends of Pixel Scrapbooking are countries buttons to go along the badges! If you're not a friend yet, here's how you can become one! (hint: it's easy, free and painless!). Once you have your password you can download here

ButtonsCover1-10




Filed Under: , , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.