Digital Countries Badges - Set 4



Here is the set 4 of the digital scrapbooking countries badges collection (view set 1, set 2, set 3).

In this digital scrapbooking kit you'll find the following countries flags and buttons:
Columbia, Croatia, Denmark, Grenada, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jordan, Peru, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Venezuela and Vietnam.


If you want badges from countries that aren't there yet, leave your request in the comment section, and as soon as there are 10 or so countries requests I'll do a new kit :)

set4Cover



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.