Free China Sneak Peak - Mini Kit



I'm currently working on a China themed digital scrapbooking kit.

As a taster here's a mini kit of 2 embellishments: 1 panda and 1 tiger stickers.

A full kit will be available soon for free... but only to email or rss readers, as a thank you for reading gift. Don't miss it!













Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

1 comment

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed


  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

     

Leave a Reply