6 Painted flowers - Impressionist style



Here are 6 flowers embellishments for your digital scrapbooking available as a freebie!
Those were made following my Impressionist Painting Tutorial, so you can make other embellishments using a similar style.

All files are in .png format with a transparent background! Leave me a comment if you like it!




flower1








Filed Under: ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

1 comment

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed


  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

     

Leave a Reply