6 Halloween themed digital scrapbook freebies! Last Call!



Are you ready for halloween? We are! Today the boys and I made 5 pumpkins costumes, we will be a pumpkin patch family :)

Here are a few more halloween freebies gathered from all corner of the internet. Don't be too scared and get inspired!



From the folks at SmileBox, template Frightful. To use this template you need their free software, but there are so many high quality templates to choose from it's just crazy!!! Download SmileBox here.


From Just Mommies.



From Free Digital Scrapbooking



From Polarfuchs Treasures




From ScrapGirls




From the folks at SmileBox, template Scared Silly.


Don't miss a post, a tutorial or upcoming freebies!



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

Leave a Reply