New kit freebie!: Halloween



Halloween is just around the corner and soon it will be time to do digital scrapbooks themed around this special day (unless you are like me and still working with last year pictures *winks*). This kit includes 6 backgrounds, 1 bat, 3 bat frames, 1 moon, 1 witch, 1 castle, 1 ghost, 1 spider web, 1 tree, 2 patterns and a color swatch! (all shadows/lighting added for demonstration only) Happy downloading!


cover


Click here to download Halloween

Update: View the Halloween free Quick Page add-on!



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

1 comment

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed


  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

     

Leave a Reply