Free kit: Africa



Here is a goodie for you! A free digital scrapbooking kit I called Africa. It can be good to use for a travel, safari or zoo layout.

africaCover

This free digital scrapbooking kit includes:
  • 10 backgrounds (5 solid, 5 patterned)
  • 1 mosaic divider
  • 3 frames
  • 1 cartoon character
  • 2 stamps
  • 4 road signs
  • 1 african flower





Filed Under: , , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

2 comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed


  1. Wonderful, many thanks for creating and sharing!

     

  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

     

Leave a Reply