France 1993



Back in 1993 I was a teenager on a music trip in France. It was an important trip for me: my first trip without my parents, with a group of friends (and teachers of course!) and it was the beginning of my traveling passion. I visited more countries afterwards, and honestly I can't wait until my babies are old enough to go on trips again! I miss my passport!

franceF

On this page I tried to incorporate some 3D effects. The Eiffel Tower model was made by Gilles Houdent. I used the software Vue 7 Esprit to include it in the drawing. The rest of the picture was created in Photoshop.



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

Leave a Reply