You and me at the beach



This past weekend we finally had a full day of summer! After rain and rain and rain it was a real pleasure to head to our local beach for the very first time this year! The boys played for hours in the sand, and I got to make some new friends :)

beach1

beach2

These templates are from the free Smilebox software, template Water Fun.

The template comes with
  • a 2-pages layout,
  • 3 choices of songs,
  • 3 levels of embellishments and
  • 5 backgrounds:
waterfunbackground

  • Skill level: Beginners
  • Cost: Free



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

Leave a Reply