Thank You Card v2



Another version of my Thank you cards. On these pics Mathias is 4 days old, and we were just out from the hospital. Alexis, my eldest was in LOVE with the baby (still is!). Precious moments. I loved the little fish embellishment in the bottom left corner. My husband is from a fishing town so there is a special meaning for us. It connects to our family roots.

mathiasmerci


Software: Smilebox
Template: Our Sweet Baby

The template comes with:
  • a 12-pages layout,
  • 3 choices of songs,
  • 1 title
  • 12 variations of embellishments (one per page layout)
  • Skill level: Beginners
  • Cost: Free



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

Leave a Reply