Birth Thank You Card



I used this Smilebox template to create some Thank you cards after the birth of my 3rd son.

What I liked about this design is it's simplicity... Sometimes, clean and simple is the way to go. The colors also complemented well with Mathias little pj, especially the brown.It's one of my favorite color!


ba2


Software: Smilebox
Template: Simply boy

The template comes with:
  • a 8-pages layout,
  • 3 choices of songs,
  • Color or black-and-white photo edits
  • 3 backgrounds:

simplyboy
  • Skill level: Beginners
  • Cost: Free



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

Leave a Reply