My Email NO-SPAM Guarantee

Become Pixel Scrapbooking Friend!

By becoming a friend, you will receive the latest posts as soon as they are published. This provides a great deal of convenience for you, because you won’t even have to visit this website to access all the latest freebies or tutorials... and from time to time exclusive freebies will be available to grab. To access the exclusive freebies, check for your password in the footer section of all the posts emails you'll receive.

If you’re worried about SPAM in your inbox, learn how RSS feeds give you back all the control over the content you receive from publishers.

Enter your email address:




PS: I personally promise that I will never share, trade, sell, deliver, reveal, publicize, or market your email address in any way, shape, or form.


PPS: Make sure to include rosemariepixel@yahoo.ca in your contacts or whitelist so I don't end up in your spam folder.....



Filed Under:

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.