Girls night out!



One of my friend is getting married in a few weeks, so we had a nice girls night out to celebrate the upcoming wedding. We had a cruise to see a firework contest, it was quite impressive!!

I loved this simple clean template! It really makes the pictures stand out.

Girls night out

Software: Smilebox
Template: Simply Family

The template comes with:
  • a 8-pages layout,
  • 3 choices of songs,
  • 1 title + possibility to put your own
  • Pre-defined journaling (or make your own)
  • 3 color schemes
  • Skill level: Beginners
  • Cost: Free



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

Leave a Reply