Brothers



Here is a digital scrapbook page I made in Photoshop CS4. I got so inspired by the design called Andrew Happiness by morganfam7 and I just had to scraplift it. I really loved the rich chocolate brown. It fitted well with the biggest picture, where the background is in sepia color, with just an hint of the original color peeking through.

Brothers500px

Journaling says:
April 10th 2009
Mathias, the first time Alexis met you he was mesmerized by all your tiny features. He would tell us every time you moved a finger or curled a toe.
More than a big brother, under your spell he became your guardian. He’s now convinced that being a big brother is even better than being a superhero.


Credits:
Layout : Andrew Happiness by morganfam7
Free kit:Sweet Pea kit by Freckles Scraps
Brothers' quote by Marc Brown



Filed Under: ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

Leave a Reply