Balloon festival



Last weekend we went to a local balloon festival. It was breathtaking to see hundreds of hot air balloons take off and slowly drift away, almost in silence.
There was loads of inflatables games and the kids spent the whole afternoon jumping and running and tumbling around! I'm sure we had as much fun watching them as they had playing!

montgolfieres1
montgolfieres2

montgolfieres5montgolfieres4

Software: Smilebox
Template: County Fair

The template comes with:
  • a 2-pages layout,
  • 3 choices of songs,
  • 4 titles layout 1 / 3 titles layout 2
  • Space for journaling
  • 5 backgrounds
  • Skill level: Beginners
  • Cost: Free



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

Leave a Reply