10 Free Beach Quick Pages



A Quick Page is a template already created for you. All that's left to do is to insert your pics in the windows and voila, you're done!!

I scoured the web to find the 10 best and free Quick Pages with a beach theme. Summer is almost over, time to scrap those vacation pictures!











From SmileBox, template Deep Blue Sea. 8 differents page layout available.
To use this layout you'll need the free SmileBox downloadable software.

From Rebecca at Rebecca's Scrapping Silliness
From SmileBox, template Water Fun. 2 differents page layout available.
To use this layout you'll need the free SmileBox downloadable software. Once you have your copy, you need to upload your beach pics in the interface and afterwards only drag and drop your pictures. Very easy!
From Nydia at My Scraps Mis Scraps
From Cheryl at The Garden of My Life
From Justine at Justine's Scrapland
From Nancy at Nancy's Memories and Scraps
From Scrappers Delights
From Shenanigans
From Amanda at Tracy's Designs



Filed Under: , ,

About the Author

My name is Rosemarie or known as alias Rosemarie Pixel. I am a photo, digital scrapbooking, and blogging enthusiast. I created this blog in 2009 to share everything I am learning about these three new medias.

Leave a Reply